BlueTV is working but with Network Error -6.

Excuse me as I'm new to this box. In US west coast, Ethernet connection set at auto settings. The box seem to be working, able to view VOD, Live and Chase back shows in Storm TV app. However, I notice it has a Network Error -6 when cycle check network connection. Just curious if others are receiving a similar network error message? Wonder if there is a better manual DNS which we should use to connect? I'll try hooking this box via to VPN Unlimited account to a HK server to see if message still exist... will report back if able to resolve this.

Comments

• MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Excuse me as I'm new to this box. In US west coast, Ethernet connection set at auto settings. The box seem to be working, able to view VOD, Live and Chase back shows in Storm TV app. However, I notice it has a Network Error -6 when cycle check network connection. Just curious if others are receiving a similar network error message? Wonder if there is a better manual DNS which we should use to connect? I'll try hooking this box via to VPN Unlimited account to a HK server to see if message still exist... will report back if able to resolve this.
    Yes. It's always say network error but everything works so why bother.