How to Clear History in Storm TV App?

Anyone knows how to clear contents in the history screen inside the Storm TV app? I tried to clear the caches from Android's pull down main screen with no success. Please advise if you have information on this topic. Thanks in advance..

Comments

• cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Anyone knows how to clear contents in the history screen inside the Storm TV app? I tried to clear the caches from Android's pull down main screen with no success. Please advise if you have information on this topic. Thanks in advance..
    Please try to use 小白文件管理器 to clear the caches
  • Anyone knows how to clear contents in the history screen inside the Storm TV app? I tried to clear the caches from Android's pull down main screen with no success. Please advise if you have information on this topic. Thanks in advance..
    Please try to use 小白文件管理器 to clear the caches
    yes, it's the best way to clear caches with this program but be careful it also cleared up all data Kodi's addons.
  • Thank you Cheuk5. Got this 小白文件管理器 installed, went into the Clean Up screen, press the clean up button but History contents in Storm TV still exist. Also, tried other caches tools such as Rabbit Jack, Clean Master and ES File Explore with no luck of removing it. I'm thinking there is a selection within the Storm TV App in which to clear the history contents... Any other tips to try would be much appreciated.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited July 2017
    It should be under the settings, appd, select the storm app and clear the data.
  • Huh, I went to the 小白文件管理器 app> Clean up>System cache> Storm TV then push Clean up button. It said Cleared completed. Launch Storm TV App> History which still shows content icons. What am I doing wrong?
  • Huh, I went to the 小白文件管理器 app> Clean up>System cache> Storm TV then push Clean up button. It said Cleared completed. Launch Storm TV App> History which still shows content icons. What am I doing wrong?
    I'm talking about try...go to Android system settings, select app then select Storm to clear the cached data.
  • Thank you for your response 535four! Make sense going to Android system settings. Just pushed the clear caches button but still see contents under the Storm TV>History screen. If I recall, TVPad4 has a garage icon in their History screen to allow user to clear in the Cantonese app. Anyway, sent an email to [email protected] account awaiting for a response. I'll post back if able to figure this out...
  • Plug in a mouse and drag the top menu down from the top then go into the Settings menu, click Apps, go to 風暴電視/Storm TV, click force stop and then clear data.

Apps like 小白文件管理器 only clear the cache and not the app data.
  • Thank you for your suggestion Casterina. Nope, this approach does not clear the contents in History folder. I decided to delete the StormTV app and re-install from App store. This works but will clear out even the items in the Collections folder. Probably, push the 'Clear Data' witin the Android Storm TV app will clear history and more? BTW- I'm in the Storm TV English version 4.0. Overall, Storm TV seem to be 99% same as YueTV/Cantonese app in TVPad4. Cheers..
  • Thank you for your suggestion Casterina. Nope, this approach does not clear the contents in History folder. I decided to delete the StormTV app and re-install from App store. This works but will clear out even the items in the Collections folder. Probably, push the 'Clear Data' witin the Android Storm TV app will clear history and more? BTW- I'm in the Storm TV English version 4.0. Overall, Storm TV seem to be 99% same as YueTV/Cantonese app in TVPad4. Cheers..
    I'm using 風暴電視 and clearing the data app in Android settings -> Apps works for me, I tested it before posting.
  • Uninstall Storm TV app and re-install again and it will clear the history.