HTV 5

2»

Comments

• edited July 2017
    我加了TVCHINA WECHAT ,他還沒有加我

未開工呱 ;)

剛剛佢幫我注冊左ACCOUNT,睇左幾個鐘,剛剛有我在15 分鐘冇反應,佢話7日,而家一年系62,我問佢問題佢冇回我,我系US 試用DNS 快D, 冇DNS 好 慢, 我又訂左HTV 5 同UNBLOCK 3,希望有個STABLE 個盒,因有太多朋友 問我, 我 TVPAD 1 到而家,差不到經我手買過 20 個盒從吾同地方, TVPAD 1 -3 系幾好,但佢冇又吾出聲,班C 拉同老人家就會煩D 細路同我D FRIEND。 錢我冇,但比少少我仲出到, 我以前比DISK NETWORK 同DIRECTV 加LOCAL CHARTER。 而家一個PAD 解決到都好, 我本想傷BLUE TV,但TVPAD 太過份,冇啦啦洗所有APPS, 裝左我幾晚, 大佬,PAD 又慢,裝10 個成晚乜都吾洗做, 班老人家 C拉用佢做精神食量。唉, 希望新盒好。
  • snowrainsnowrain Junior Member
    安慱可以自动播, 七天。
    my friend has ubox but always complain the replay never work.
  • It works for me if you know how to set it.
    It works for me if you know how to set it.
    can you tell me how?
  • I have had posted before, it seems no body response.
    It need required set on HK time zone and playback setting on software mode not hardware mode, fast forward have to be press the arrow button twice.
    Thanked by 1snowrain
    I have had posted before, it seems no body response.
    It need required set on HK time zone and playback setting on software mode not hardware mode, fast forward have to be press the arrow button twice.
    I will give this note to my friend to try it. And, I will research to see your previous post regarding this.
    @535four - Can you send me the post? I could not find it. Thanks.

Or, I just follow the above steps?
  • @535four - Can you send me the post? I could not find it. Thanks.

It's simply follow above steps, one thing I want to mention is UBOX is a very smart box if you leave it alone in one channel on and turned off your TV, it will warn you are watching too long need to reset or it will disconnected to save your and their bandwidth, it not stop playing for no reason.
  • @535four - Can you send me the post? I could not find it. Thanks.

It's simply follow above steps, one thing I want to mention is UBOX is a very smart box if you leave it alone in one channel on and turned off your TV, it will warn you are watching too long need to reset or it will disconnected to save your and their bandwidth, it not stop playing for no reason.
    Hi, I'm having problem watch replay mode also. I changed the time to HK time zone, how to I change the replay setting to software mode? Please help. Thank you!

• 535four535four Member
    edited July 2017
    When you're watching replay 翡翠台, do select 翡翠台二台. To change the software player, it's on the uvod main manue, on the top left select personal settings then select video settings, decoding settings, change to software decoding then go back to the main to use Review on uvod. Remember use #2 on Jade.
    @535four - followed your instruction but the videoes sometimes work sometimes not.
  • @535four - followed your instruction but the videoes sometimes work sometimes not.
    Tested Playback on TVB2 for a hour, not a glitch on playback, could be your ISP speed issue, try use Ethernet cable instead wifi.