You may be better than just subscribe to the new tv china
    What is "new tv china" Mr.Padman
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    I think it's just called SDTV ?
    Do you use for live or live + vod?

You may be better than just subscribe to the new tv china
    What is "new tv china" Mr.Padman
    Ok This apps( soda Tv ) interface look like same as I-fun tv . I-tv. 華悅匯
  • Is FUNtv what BlueTV was to TVPAD4? From seeing HTV2/3/5 and it’s iterstion variant of A2/3/5 gradually disappearing from the market... hard to gauge which machine to purchase for the maximum value. Maybe it’s best to get a nice reliable annual IPTV subscription app. I have some old iPlayer i5 machines lying around that could use another chance at life after collecting dust. *sigh* :s
  • Is FUNtv what BlueTV was to TVPAD4? From seeing HTV2/3/5 and it’s iterstion variant of A2/3/5 gradually disappearing from the market... hard to gauge which machine to purchase for the maximum value. Maybe it’s best to get a nice reliable annual IPTV subscription app. I have some old iPlayer i5 machines lying around that could use another chance at life after collecting dust. *sigh* :s
    If you don't mind the speed of loading, it's ok to use the iplayer5 otherwise buy a cheap Android box doesn't cost much. I have 2 of those in my drawer, it's way too slow for me.
    Thanked by 1LuftWaffle
  • I left an old iPlayer i5 at a work office with an aquarium screen saver. It’s got another life... pulling ambiance duty with fishes floating around lol... :3
  • I left an old iPlayer i5 at a work office with an aquarium screen saver. It’s got another life... pulling ambiance duty with fishes floating around lol... :3
    That's exactly what'd I got it on it, the Ocean HD wall paper with my name on it lol...
    Thanked by 1LuftWaffle
  • I’m new to the forum. Is the FunTV box still working? I plan to buy one to replace the blue tv.
    I got a FunTV box to replace my Blue TV box. I think it has more programming, but sometimes runs a little slow. Overall I like it better than BlueTV.i

I'm looking for the device driver and see if I can connect the box and watch it on my laptop. Is anyone out there know where to get the device drive and anything downloads I would need to get this to work?

• I’m new to the forum. Is the FunTV box still working? I plan to buy one to replace the blue tv.
    I got a FunTV box to replace my Blue TV box. I think it has more programming, but sometimes runs a little slow. Overall I like it better than BlueTV.i

I'm looking for the device driver and see if I can connect the box and watch it on my laptop. Is anyone out there know where to get the device drive and anything downloads I would need to get this to work?

u should've got the ubox4 or ubox pro. can watch on tv, phone, tablet and laptop
  • edited December 2018
    For FunTV, I leave the box on because once I turn it off then turn it back on, VOD and live channel doesn't load very well in the beginning but after a while (I don't know how many minutes/hours), VOD and live channel plays normal. I've had FunTV for close to 1.5 years and still working.
    Once a week, I'll turn it off just because.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited December 2018
    For FunTV, I leave the box on because once I turn it off then turn it back on, VOD and live channel doesn't load very well in the beginning but after a while (I don't know how many minutes/hours), VOD and live channel plays normal. I've had FunTV for close to 1.5 years and still working.
    Once a week, I'll turn it off just because.
    Talking about longevity, 1.5 years is nothing compare to my ubox2, it’s has been working for 4 great years still clicking, no other boxes can last that long I’ve known of.
    Thanked by 1buddn
  • @535four If you say that your ubox2 lasted for 4 years, are you suggesting that I get an UnblockTech box? =) Actually, I am thinking of getting an UnblockTech box ... which one (ubox4, upro, or upro2) should I get? Also, how's the app/interface of UnblockTech compared to FunTV (if you have a FunTV)? Thanks.
  • @535four If you say that your ubox2 lasted for 4 years, are you suggesting that I get an UnblockTech box? =) Actually, I am thinking of getting an UnblockTech box ... which one (ubox4, upro, or upro2) should I get? Also, how's the app/interface of UnblockTech compared to FunTV (if you have a FunTV)? Thanks.
    It's only my personal experience with it, I'm not suggesting any of the boxes here, you can go to youtube to find out. Nope, sorry I don't have a FunTV.
    Here's a HK web site you might want to take a look of it.
    https://www.safeprosys.com/#
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    @535four If you say that your ubox2 lasted for 4 years, are you suggesting that I get an UnblockTech box? =) Actually, I am thinking of getting an UnblockTech box ... which one (ubox4, upro, or upro2) should I get? Also, how's the app/interface of UnblockTech compared to FunTV (if you have a FunTV)? Thanks.
    It's only my personal experience with it, I'm not suggesting any of the boxes here, you can go to youtube to find out. Nope, sorry I don't have a FunTV.
    Sorry safeprosys didnot carry the FunTv
    Sorry safeprosys didnot carry the FunTv
    Yes I know, at least it gives him an idea to look at the other boxes :)
  • edited December 2018
    @535four I was kidding about you suggesting UnblockTech box ... I should have added a j/k at the end of my statement. With so many factors to consider, there's no way to recommend any box because you will never know how reliable the box/company will be in the future. But it's good to know from other people's experience about the different boxes/services that are out there.

I am, actually, looking into UnblockTech UPro2 for relatives because they liked what they saw on the FunTV.
  • Fully agree this comment:
    "Talking about longevity, 1.5 years is nothing compare to my ubox2, it’s has been working for 4 great years still clicking, no other boxes can last that long I’ve known of."
    Thank you, 535four
  • Anyone used the HKE360 APP ?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Yes, it's the same as sdtv

You can install the trial and get 3 days for testing

https://bit.ly/2SgifSi

https://get.napper.stream/cart.php?a=add&pid=27
    Anyone used the HKE360 APP ?