VOD NOT WORKING

edited June 2017 in BlueTV
I'm in west coast of USA. The Blue TV VOD has not work for at least one week. Network setting has "Error 4" and needed to reset. I had no idea what that meant. Does anyone have any good suggestions?

Comments

• cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    I'm in west coast of USA. The Blue TV VOD has not work for at least one week. Network setting has "Error 4" and needed to reset. I had no idea what that meant. Does anyone have any good suggestions?
    Please change the DNS to 158........
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Please change the DNS to 158........
    Tried it. Doesn't work
  • I am here in the US. blue tv is not wokring for me either. all the HK vod is not working. live streaming still works. is there any firmware upgrade or any kind that will fix this? Thanks!
  • BlueTV is working fine now. VOD (dramas & movies) can playback now. I'm in the USA (California)
  • Blue TV VOD is not working again. It is complete disconnect.
  • what is working???? nothing, live stream stopped working along with VOD!
  • Yep this sucks. Nothing works now. Beyond furious

Was working fine this morning. Now it's completely dead. Storm tv" download failed. WTF?!?!?!

And yes I already unplugged the device. Reset device, uninstalled and reinstalled app. This sucks !!!!
  • 535four535four Member
    edited June 2017
    OMG, the sky is falling.............
    Thanked by 1tylerlee
  • BlueTV is doomed. Perhaps its short lived.
  • Blue TV VOD is working now. Please don't uninstall Storm TV app. You can install it back right now. The app store is disconnect.
  • hmmm, interesting. my blueTV doesn't work at all. but my dad's blue is fine. he's able to watch live tv and VOD. we're both in West coast (calif). the only difference i can think of is that his device is connected to ethernet. whereas mine is connected to wifi. not sure if that makes a difference.
  • hmmm, interesting. my blueTV doesn't work at all. but my dad's blue is fine. he's able to watch live tv and VOD. we're both in West coast (calif). the only difference i can think of is that his device is connected to ethernet. whereas mine is connected to wifi. not sure if that makes a difference.
    It is no different if you connect Blue TV to ethernet or wifi. unplug the blue TV power from the back ( not use remote to turn off) wait for two minutes and replug in the power and check it out it is work or not. I am in west coast Oregon.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Both TVPad 4 and BlueTV fully working.

Going to close this thread, continue the discussion here

https://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/1305/tvpad-yuetv-bluetv-outage-update-jun-16-2017#latest
This discussion has been closed.