Pleae help - Network error

Hey all

Wondering if anyone can help me please?

Got a BlueTV. The playback for all the channels aren't working, once i selected the channel, it keeps buffering then x_x face appears.

I checked for online updates, got the message 'Network Abnormal'
Did a Network test, Server had the red cross with 'Error Code -1'

Anyone know a solution?

Comments

• I got an error code 4.
  • First thing I always do is unplug it, wait a minute or so, then plug it in again. Obvious, I know, but it's remedied issues in the past.
  • First thing I always do is unplug it, wait a minute or so, then plug it in again. Obvious, I know, but it's remedied issues in the past.
    It's been like this for a week now. It always get unplugged over night. I've tried resetting router, unplugging etc.
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    First thing I always do is unplug it, wait a minute or so, then plug it in again. Obvious, I know, but it's remedied issues in the past.
    It's been like this for a week now. It always get unplugged over night. I've tried resetting router, unplugging etc.
    It's not the box. It's the company server. Just wait for them to fix it.
    Thanked by 1niteowllass
  • I'd been testing the connection for the last several days, and it came up with either error code 4 or 6. But my wife stumbled across a Korean drama she was watching. It didn't work when we first got the error back on June 4, it works on new episodes, but not on older episodes. There are several dramas like that. I tried on some HK drama, those I tried did worked on new episodes.
    I didn't have time to try them all.
    May be they have the new episodes on a separate server? Conspiracy theory???? But for sure, even with the connection error, at least some dramas do work now.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    I'd been testing the connection for the last several days, and it came up with either error code 4 or 6. But my wife stumbled across a Korean drama she was watching. It didn't work when we first got the error back on June 4, it works on new episodes, but not on older episodes. There are several dramas like that. I tried on some HK drama, those I tried did worked on new episodes.
    I didn't have time to try them all.
    May be they have the new episodes on a separate server? Conspiracy theory???? But for sure, even with the connection error, at least some dramas do work now.
    Please use 千尋影視 to watch Korean drama right now until they fix the server...
  • I contact Blue TV company and I got reply and He told me now is working and He also send me batch file to install Chinese Storm app version 3.5 and English Storm app version 3.7. I found out some newer movie is work and also some Korea drama is work. But the network test is still have error code 4. You can contact him with this email address. His name is Jerry.

[email protected]
  • I contact Blue TV company and I got reply and He told me now is working and He also send me batch file to install Chinese Storm app version 3.5 and English Storm app version 3.7. I found out some newer movie is work and also some Korea drama is work. But the network test is still have error code 4. You can contact him with this email address. His name is Jerry.

[email protected]
    That's a temp solution, for the bluetv, right? So if I don't contact him, then movies and drama won't work?
    What about those who are not in this forum? Then how will it be fixed?

Shouldn't there be an update for the storm TV app by going into Settings/Update? The current one I have is v1.012

• This will be the first and last time I buy bluetv. Only had it for a month and VOD is down. It's been two weeks and still no solution. i always get the generic response when I contacted [email protected]

[email protected]
    That's a temp solution, for the bluetv, right? So if I don't contact him, then movies and drama won't work?
    What about those who are not in this forum? Then how will it be fixed?

Shouldn't there be an update for the storm TV app by going into Settings/Update? The current one I have is v1.012

My storm TV app version 3.5 When I install the storm app from Blue TV send to me batch file is v2.170 but when I open the storm app and it shows version 3.5
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    Here's what reseller report on fb:

• BlueTV is working fine now. VOD (dramas & movies) can playback now.
    Thanked by 1padman
  • Still not working :(
  • Blue TV VOD is not working again. It is complete disconnect.
  • East coast in US is not working.
  • Live not working even with mobile hotspot
  • Bought my blue TV yesterday, storm TV worked last night but stop working completely now. What's going on ???
  • Was working fine this morning. Now it's completely dead. Apps are fine. "Storm tv" download failed. WTF?!?!?!
  • Was working fine this morning. Now it's completely dead. Storm tv" download failed. WTF?!?!?!

And yes I already unplugged the device. Reset device, uninstalled and reinstalled app. This sucks !!!!
  • Blue TV VOD is working now. Please don't uninstall Storm TV app. You can install it back right now. The app store is disconnect.
This discussion has been closed.