yue tv drama and variety show disappear

Yue tv drama video and variety show app empty again, some one have same problem?

Comments

• tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    YueTV has a new version update today.
  • Same here. after update, Yue tv is like an empty shell
  • fatcatfatcat Junior Member
    I didn't update. It works for me but has a popup every min to ask you to update.
  • Updated yesterday, empty shell. Tonight I got 2 new tv series. My tvpad treats me well.
  • Is live TV still working after the upgrade? I've been getting the upgrade pop up today but I didn't go through with the upgrade. What's new with this upgrade? Sounds like "empty shell" means VODs and Playbacks are not working? Thanks for sharing your experience.
    Updated yesterday, empty shell. Tonight I got 2 new tv series. My tvpad treats me well.
    Just update now. Because I figure I can uninstall and install the 0.42 again. The live and replay the pass 3 days works ok. But only 2 TV series and no verity show and movie. I'll wait one or two days to see how it goes. Otherwise I will uninstall and install the 0.42 again.
  • 535four535four Member
    Just update now. Because I figure I can uninstall and install the 0.42 again. The live and replay the pass 3 days works ok. But only 2 TV series and no verity show and movie. I'll wait one or two days to see how it goes. Otherwise I will uninstall and install the 0.42 again.
    It's all back to normal now, sometimes have to give little time for them to update.
  • Yuetv stopped working for me after the upgrade to 0.44, any ideas?
  • 535four535four Member
    where you are located? works fine here in States.
    I'm in SF Bay Area. It works for me now. All contains came back this morning.
  • where you are located? works fine here in States.
    I am in New York City
  • 535four535four Member
    edited May 2017
    It should work using manual DNS 158.132.187.187
  • It should work using manual DNS 158.132.187.187
    Yea I have that set but didn't work still. It worked before the upgrade, but nothing can load after the upgrade. I can get into the app, but nothing gets played
  • 535four535four Member
    edited May 2017
    Check your internet setting again, and run another app see if it work and sometimes you'll have to re-run the app to get it work.