TVPad not working 5/1/17

2»

Comments

• I am in CA too, firmware V5.054, YueTV 0.42, it also shows 暫無視頻。it started since yesterday.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Please use 港粵網路電視 instead
  • I am in the East coast with the same situation as you 2 days ago. Then I started reinstalled YueTV .42. again, I can watch live TV but all TV series are gone with 暫無視頻 as earlier. Then last night, when I clicked on the TV series, I got 2 TVB new TV series. This morning, I got everything back. I think it has to do the YueTV and not the fault of TVpad. Enjoy TVpad while we still can! =)
    I am in CA too, firmware V5.054, YueTV 0.42, it also shows 暫無視頻。it started since yesterday.
  • I am in the East coast with the same situation as you 2 days ago. Then I started reinstalled YueTV .42. again, I can watch live TV but all TV series are gone with 暫無視頻 as earlier. Then last night, when I clicked on the TV series, I got 2 TVB new TV series. This morning, I got everything back. I think it has to do the YueTV and not the fault of TVpad. Enjoy TVpad while we still can! =)
    I am in CA too, firmware V5.054, YueTV 0.42, it also shows 暫無視頻。it started since yesterday.
    Okay, thanks for the update! I'll try later.
  • Yes mine works fine now!
    I am in the East coast with the same situation as you 2 days ago. Then I started reinstalled YueTV .42. again, I can watch live TV but all TV series are gone with 暫無視頻 as earlier. Then last night, when I clicked on the TV series, I got 2 TVB new TV series. This morning, I got everything back. I think it has to do the YueTV and not the fault of TVpad. Enjoy TVpad while we still can! =)
  • Hi cherry, did you upgrade Yuetv per the pop up message ? Or you skip the upgrade and Yuetv still works fine ? Thanks for the reply.
    Yes mine works fine now!
    I am in the East coast with the same situation as you 2 days ago. Then I started reinstalled YueTV .42. again, I can watch live TV but all TV series are gone with 暫無視頻 as earlier. Then last night, when I clicked on the TV series, I got 2 TVB new TV series. This morning, I got everything back. I think it has to do the YueTV and not the fault of TVpad. Enjoy TVpad while we still can! =)
  • Hi cherry, did you upgrade Yuetv per the pop up message ? Or you skip the upgrade and Yuetv still works fine ? Thanks for the reply.
    Yes mine works fine now!
    It's not working again today, and forced to upgrade, and installed tvchina app, but it shows on the bottom right only allow to watch for 7 days.
  • Thanks, I will not upgrade then, right now no videos available under any category.
    Hi cherry, did you upgrade Yuetv per the pop up message ? Or you skip the upgrade and Yuetv still works fine ? Thanks for the reply.
    Yes mine works fine now!
    It's not working again today, and forced to upgrade, and installed tvchina app, but it shows on the bottom right only allow to watch for 7 days.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member

tvchina app is a play apps only let you try for 7 days .If you want to watch tv drama and movie you better use 港粵網路電視 apps now
  • 535four535four Member

tvchina app is a play apps only let you try for 7 days .If you want to watch tv drama and movie you better use 港粵網路電視 apps now

港粵網路電視 got updated as well, eventually, we have to get the updates if not now but later.
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Hi cherry, did you upgrade Yuetv per the pop up message ? Or you skip the upgrade and Yuetv still works fine ? Thanks for the reply.
    Yes mine works fine now!
    So the app upgraded AND installed a new app?
  • 535four535four Member
    edited May 2017
    You don't have to by pressing the back button to avoid install.
    Update: just check, it installed anyway but that's ok it's still work.
  • After upgrading to YueTV 0.44, BETA PLUS V4.0 and 寶島電視v1.34, I can use the default DNS instead of 158.132.187.187. I am in US Texas.