How to access app store with VPN

tvb380tvb380 Junior Member
hi,

im on firmware 5.054. i'm in US and connect to canada with vpn with auto dns settings, but was wondering how can i get the app store to show stuff. its all blank for me in the store

Comments

• OMG, you've been registered since 2015, you haven't read anything yet? and this is your first post, wow.....
  • tvb380tvb380 Junior Member
    I have been reading and the only solution I've seen is upgrading firmware, which I do not want to do. That's why I am posting. So how is your comment relevant to my original question?
  • I have been reading and the only solution I've seen is upgrading firmware, which I do not want to do. That's why I am posting. So how is your comment relevant to my original question?
    Unfortunately it's the only way and you don't need VPN to work, just use 158 132 187 187 DNS.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    The apps store only work for firmware 5.066 with some good DNS.But ,if you are locate in USA and update to v 5.066 then you will got more problem! B)
  • this is the cantonese saying...eat full rice, no shit to poop. lol
    just be happy that the tvpad4 still working and enjoy. their app store is shit anyway. u can always sideload apps from the internet.