DNS Error

I'm getting the error code -1 whenever I try to connect to internet. I have tried Ethernet and wifi and both result with the same error code. I attempted to update it however the card is unreadable on my Mac. Does anyone know the alternative solutions to fixing this?

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    What version is your tvpad 4?
  • i have the same issue. I was trying to load a drama, but it shown "4120L" error......! my tvpad4 is V5.054, yuetv 0.42!!! anyone can help.....?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Try downgrading to v0.4. I think 0.42 doesnt' wrok.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    It was go back normal now for V0.42
  • I'm in California, My v5.054 tvpad 4 YUETV worked perfectly until today, I didn't change any setting at all, but today not able to watch any vod, live, movie, drama,..., nothing work at all, keep showing 4120L error, May I know if anyone know what happen? How to fix? I tried manual and auto....manual even worse not showing anything. May I know What best dns?
    Thanks a lot!
  • I'm in California, My v5.054 tvpad 4 YUETV worked perfectly until today, I didn't change any setting at all, but today not able to watch any vod, live, movie, drama,..., nothing work at all, keep showing 4120L error, May I know if anyone know what happen? How to fix? I tried manual and auto....manual even worse not showing anything. May I know What best dns?
    Thanks a lot!
    I still not able to watch any YueTV, It still showing 更換頻道4120L, 請問什麼叫更換頻道??
    謝謝
  • 535four535four Member
    I'm in California, My v5.054 tvpad 4 YUETV worked perfectly until today, I didn't change any setting at all, but today not able to watch any vod, live, movie, drama,..., nothing work at all, keep showing 4120L error, May I know if anyone know what happen? How to fix? I tried manual and auto....manual even worse not showing anything. May I know What best dns?
    Thanks a lot!
    I still not able to watch any YueTV, It still showing 更換頻道4120L, 請問什麼叫更換頻道??
    謝謝
    更換頻道=switch channel, change to another channel.
    Thanked by 1shihto
  • What is the new DNS code to use?? My YueTV is not working!
    What is the new DNS code to use?? My YueTV is not working!
    158.132.187.187 please keep looking good in this forum you will find out how to change DNS in network setup....
    Thanked by 1shihto
  • What is the new DNS code to use?? My YueTV is not working!
    158.132.187.187 please keep looking good in this forum you will find out how to change DNS in network setup....
    The DNS code is not working still...I tried both Auto and Manual, any fix?
  • dalau2008dalau2008 Junior Member
    The DNS 158.132.187.187 is working here in California use YUE 0.42
    Thanked by 1shihto
    What is the new DNS code to use?? My YueTV is not working!
    The DNS code is not working still...I tried both Auto and Manual, any fix?
    The DNS is working.Did you try to reboot The Pad after you change the number?
  • dalau2008dalau2008 Junior Member
    You have to confirm after you enter the DNS