Picture faster than audio

MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
edited April 2017 in htv-box.com
Anyone else experiencing this on the 7 day replay apps? The video looks like it's fast forwarding and the audio will catch up a minute later? Also once it start fast forwarding the unit completely freezes and make it unusable
Post edited by Mmmaru on

Comments

• ZipoZipo Junior Member
    Same here, US west coast, make a unwatchable and almost every day. And have to unplugged to unfreeze. I had 2 htv, both same, I hope Mr. Padman can help
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    What channel does this happen on ? All of them or just particular one?
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    Mostly on TVB 翡翠 that we watched the most
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited April 2017
    I just tested it on my htv5 and I'm not getting anything issue. This was done a 6PM EST.

Perhaps the issue is time specific?

#htv playback pic.twitter.com/ydUlTOwPk1

— TVPadTalk (@TVPadTalk) April 20, 2017
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Not all programs are like that. Try the 6:30 news on Tuesday 4/18. 6 minutes in the video goes crazy
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Seems like it's an issue with the video file itself. I try to skip to 5:30 mark and it just start right back from the beginning.
    Not all programs are like that. Try the 6:30 news on Tuesday 4/18. 6 minutes in the video goes crazy
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Seems like it's an issue with the video file itself. I try to skip to 5:30 mark and it just start right back from the beginning.
    Yep and if you let it play, the whole unit freezes. It's been like this for almost a week already.
  • ngoianniengoiannie Junior Member
    is there anyway to notify htv about this problem? or anyone know how to fix this?
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    It happened all this week around or before the 6:30 Hong Kong evening news then also on 東張西望. and on, Beginning each program are fine, 15 minutes or halfway will fast forward on video, audio normal, will freezes if I don't exit it. All others programs did the same fast forward until maybe after the late midnight news. And normal (mostly).
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    The problem with the video and audio out of sync seems like fixed. But now during the 7 days replays, many programs are repeated a few seconds randomly, sometimes repeat 4 or 5 times then skip a few seconds forward, wonder they know this problem or not, maybe Mr. Padman can notify them, well, at least I can watch the programs to the finish. That happened to all channels in that 7 days(粵)replay, don't know about the other China replay.