New UBVOD app

There is a new ubvod app in the appmarket which seems to hv intergrated ubtv and the previous ubvod/popvod into one app. There is now a new menu for cantonese and cantonese dubbed series but connections to the streams seems to timeout and unable to connect. Maybe its geo locked for certain areas?

Comments

• tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    Yes. There's new app in red color.

• TWINSFONGTWINSFONG Junior Member
    Hi there, is they any way to get a download app ?
    It's in available in UB Market
  • There is a new ubvod app in the appmarket which seems to hv intergrated ubtv and the previous ubvod/popvod into one app. There is now a new menu for cantonese and cantonese dubbed series but connections to the streams seems to timeout and unable to connect. Maybe its geo locked for certain areas?
    It seems working ok but still need improve, a little lagged when play.
  • Every category works for me (live, movies, variety, tv series, sports, cartoons, documentary and vip movies), except for the Cantonese category. I have not been able to load any streams from this category. As soon as I click play, a msg pops up saying "changing the other source" "connection timeout and exit"
  • 535four535four Member
    edited March 2017
    Some work some don't still need to improve and the Cantonese VOD no new HK drama like POPVOD.
  • TWINSFONGTWINSFONG Junior Member
    It's in available in UB Market
    noted with thanks.
  • Using old version 1 of Ubtv box, in the app market it doesn't have the new UBVOD app, I previously downloaded the app from here and side loaded it. Works fine but recently stop working and it ask to update from app market which I cannot see it with version 1 of the box. Can someone help posting the latest app so older version user can still benefits? :) Many thanks!
  • please download from https://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/1150/new-aio-ubvod-app?new=1
    so people don't have to look for it.
  • Hi ,is there any body know that my unblock GEN 2 changed it 's MAC address after upgrade from S800 to S900.
    Thanks
  • If it's still working and your mac not blocked, who cares its changed or not.
  • Yes the mac is blocked,what can i do ?Can 't watch the ubtv .
  • 535four535four Member
    Yes the mac is blocked,what can i do ?Can 't watch the ubtv .
    Send them a message on facebook request for re-activate your mac.
  • Anything new know the private movie password inside the new UBTV VOD app?
    Anything new know the private movie password inside the new UBTV VOD app?
    Anything new know the private movie password inside the new UBTV VOD app?
    Great thanks!