YueTV doesn't work anymore

2»

Comments

• Yuetv pop up to upgrade, should I do that or just ignore. Now Yuetv is 0.4
    Forget the three stupid box on the right side just follow what ever you see in the screen ok!
    people usually worry about other stupid things instead of important stuff. focus! lol
  • edited February 2017
    Help! I have fw 5.054, YueTV 0.42, live tv works but VOD don't when on auto DNS,. When set on 158.132.187.187 (with hard reboot after), both live TV and VOD didn't work. Anyway to get VOD back? (Stopped working 2-3 weeks ago) Located in NYC.
    Post edited by Badboy88 on
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Help! I have fw 5.054, YueTV 0.42, live tv works but VOD don't when on auto DNS,. When set on 158.132.187.187 (with hard reboot after), both live TV and VOD didn't work. Anyway to get VOD back? (Stopped working 2-3 weeks ago) Located in NYC.
    Please do it again everybody working not only you
  • I uninstalled and tried to reinstall 0.42 and now even live TV won't work on Auto. I get (-3)T error
  • I uninstalled and tried to reinstall 0.42 and now even live TV won't work on Auto. I get (-3)T error
    Check your internet connection.
  • edited February 2017
    Nothing wrong with the internet...other appz working (China TV). Should I be upgrading the FW? I heard being in US should not.
  • Nothing wrong with the internet...other appz working (China TV). Should I be upgrading the FW? I heard being in US should not.
    Other solution is restore to factory setting.

BTW, did you subscribe with ChinaTV? It should be a good app.
  • @535four That did the trick as Tomato also suggested that...Yuetv fulling working now. thanks

BTW, not subscription...I got the appz from here somewhere a while back.
  • Guys, thank you for your help! Installing the new YueTv 0.42 version and changing the DNS to 158.132.187.187 did the trick. YueTv is back in working mode.
    You guys are the greatest! My mother is very happy. So am I!
    Many, many thanks!
  • Guys, thank you for your help! Installing the new YueTv 0.42 version and changing the DNS to 158.132.187.187 did the trick. YueTv is back in working mode.
    You guys are the greatest! My mother is very happy. So am I!
    Many, many thanks!
    As one of my friend said All for one, One for all [人人為我, 我為人人.]