Not working

2»

Comments

• cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    edited January 2017
    On FW5.054 use manual DNS from best HK DNS
    http://www.bestdns.org/for/hk/
    Hello, I'm using FW5.054 and experiencing same issues as everyone else here on YueTV. I did some research and tried a couple HK DNS from the website but kept getting the message of "no network available". If you are able to get YUETV VOD work again using DNS method, can you share with me what DNS number you use? Thanks much!!
    good DNS 158.132.187.187 .But this "no network available"in your case seems no internet connection pls check it again
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Didn't work as in you can't get it installed or can't get it work as in you couldn't watch anything ?
    @Lily1981 http://tvpadnews.com/2015/11/26/how-to-install-app-on-your-tvpad-4-yuetv-apk/
    I tried many times, it didn't work. Also I tried downloading banana batch and Yue tv apk, did not work at all. Thanks
  • @Lily1981 - Sorry to hear that this is not working out for you! I followed every step from the video provided by @padman and it worked out perfectly for me.

Anyway, what do you mean by “extracted Yue TV on USB”? You do not need to do anything with the files other than downloading them onto a USB. Did you make sure that only those 2 files are on your USB? Do not create a folder or anything, just save those 2 files (as is) on your USB and plug it into the USB port on the back of the TVPad.

If it still doesn’t work then I would suggest you to try using another USB drive. If that doesn’t work then maybe there is a problem with the USB Port on your TVPad. Then your only other option is to save the files onto an SD Card and pop it into the SD Card slot on the back of your TVPad.

Hi Joyce
    I downloaded the "banana batch install " and Yue TV apk both on USB , and i also tired extracted Yue TV on USB too , nothing pop it out after i pluged into the tvpad . i donot know what did i do wrong . Do you mind that tell me your cell number or email address, i can straight talk to you , thanks lots
    LILY

• @Lily1981 - Sorry to hear that this is not working out for you! I followed every step from the video provided by @padman and it worked out perfectly for me.

Anyway, what do you mean by “extracted Yue TV on USB”? You do not need to do anything with the files other than downloading them onto a USB. Did you make sure that only those 2 files are on your USB? Do not create a folder or anything, just save those 2 files (as is) on your USB and plug it into the USB port on the back of the TVPad.

If it still doesn’t work then I would suggest you to try using another USB drive. If that doesn’t work then maybe there is a problem with the USB Port on your TVPad. Then your only other option is to save the files onto an SD Card and pop it into the SD Card slot on the back of your TVPad.

Hi Joyce
    I downloaded the "banana batch install " and Yue TV apk both on USB , and i also tired extracted Yue TV on USB too , nothing pop it out after i pluged into the tvpad . i donot know what did i do wrong . Do you mind that tell me your cell number or email address, i can straight talk to you , thanks lots
    LILY

What is your USB format?
  • @benxiong : the recovery /downgrade file downloaded is named T4backup.7z

Questions:

1) Shall we just copy this file on to a SD card without extracting it and follow you video instruction for downgrade purpose?
    2) So basically, I can use this file to force TVPad4 back to 'factory default' state, even if it is running a v5.054 firmware version. Right?
    3) I saw on the video, you use a MXQ box for illustration. So if I restore this file onto a MXQ box, can I 'kind of' turn the MXQ box into a TvPad4 ?
    Thanks in advance.
  • @benxiong : the recovery /downgrade file downloaded is named T4backup.7z

Questions:

1) Shall we just copy this file on to a SD card without extracting it and follow you video instruction for downgrade purpose?
    2) So basically, I can use this file to force TVPad4 back to 'factory default' state, even if it is running a v5.054 firmware version. Right?
    3) I saw on the video, you use a MXQ box for illustration. So if I restore this file onto a MXQ box, can I 'kind of' turn the MXQ box into a TvPad4 ?
    Thanks in advance.
    No
  • Didn't work as in you can't get it installed or can't get it work as in you couldn't watch anything ?
    @Lily1981 http://tvpadnews.com/2015/11/26/how-to-install-app-on-your-tvpad-4-yuetv-apk/
    I tried many times, it didn't work. Also I tried downloading banana batch and Yue tv apk, did not work at all. Thanks
    Hi Padman
    Thanks for your responsed. It doesn't pop anything out, there is no installing available.