Asian IPTV Buying Guide ~ 2017

2»

Comments

• @neonlight , actually for replay I found out it was pretty good if you set your time zone to Hong Kong then all the schedule replay will be correctly play and for fast forward and backword you have to press the keys long enough to make it moved..try it.
  • sleeslee Just Watchin`
    Well, it is only half way into 2017, TVPad4 along with its BlueTV are subjected to stop working after 2017-07-15. HTV is still in a lawsuit like the TVPad1-3 before.....

I have been using my UBox everyday, it is still running strong and very reliable on live stream after more than 1 and a half year, 路遙知馬力!
  • sleeslee Just Watchin`
    You can assign a key on the remote control to launch an app in the Ubox.

My mom is 88 years old already, I assigned the numerical key "1" on the remote control to launch the Live TV app for her. Every morning, she just needs to turn on the TV and the Ubox, then press "1" and "OK" will take her right to the TVB live stream while she is having her breakfast. Simple and easy.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @slee Based on the information, tvpad 4 will stop working for the "illegal" stream apps but Bluetv will continue to work .
  • 535four535four Member
    edited July 2017

My mom is 88 years old already, I assigned the numerical key "1" on the remote control to launch the Live TV app for her. Every morning, she just needs to turn on the TV and the Ubox, then press "1" and "OK" will take her right to the TVB live stream while she is having her breakfast. Simple and easy.
    Yup, that's what I did I preset the apps as 1, 2, 3 for my relatives, if you want tvb live, you don't even press ok just press the number you've set, that's it, it open the channel your last watched, it was easy as 123. , B)
    Post edited by 535four on
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    edited July 2017
    Thanks!

Post edited by tomato123 on
  • pappypappy Member
    Please instruct on how to assign remote buttons for streaming and vods. My ubox info is gone after I put away the ubox in drawer soon after buying. It was a dud but came back with alot of update improvements.