Is Small Seven Died?

2»

Comments

• it is now back to 123456,just tried earlier on ,only about 6 unknown channels not loading at all,i think small seven is gone busted
  • yup...tried it and it does not load at all..what a waste of time. Wonder if they even sell the box anymore
  • yup...tried it and it does not load at all..what a waste of time. Wonder if they even sell the box anymore
  • 535four535four Member
    edited December 2017
    Uninstalled and update the app, works ok, but it has only few channels, I would considered it's dead, use it as a regular Android box, there's many free apps around here to use.
    Post edited by 535four on
    Yup, they still selling it on ebay, what'd a scammer and even the dead Weltv still on the market, OMG....
  • Uninstalled and update the app, works ok, but it has only few channels, I would considered it's dead, use it as a regular Android box, there's many free apps around here to use.
    what apps? the apps in that small 7 store is full of crap!
  • Uninstalled and update the app, works ok, but it has only few channels, I would considered it's dead, use it as a regular Android box, there's many free apps around here to use.
    what apps? the apps in that small 7 store is full of crap!
    I didn't meant apps in small 7, I meant many apps in this forum are useful.