TVB on demand app

Hello, please forgive me if i can fully describe my issue as i am doing this for my mother.
I got her TV PAD to work via VPN.
Lately she said that the TVB On demand app wont work. She is able to use it to watch live streams but if she misses the live program, she is unable to access the VOD section as it wont load.

This is the app that looks like a lotus leaf with multiple colors. Hope you guys can understand which app im referring to.

If this doesnt work any more, are there and TVB VOD alternatives that will work on VPN?

Im from NYC.
Thanks!

Comments

• silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    Hello, please forgive me if i can fully describe my issue as i am doing this for my mother.
    I got her TV PAD to work via VPN.
    Lately she said that the TVB On demand app wont work. She is able to use it to watch live streams but if she misses the live program, she is unable to access the VOD section as it wont load.

This is the app that looks like a lotus leaf with multiple colors. Hope you guys can understand which app im referring to.

If this doesnt work any more, are there and TVB VOD alternatives that will work on VPN?

Im from NYC.
    Thanks!
    If you are in NYC, why do u need the VPN ? Do you have a TVPAD4, if yes just install Yue TV and u can then get live TV channel, replay, and VOD.
  • dsang23dsang23 Just Watchin`
    Thanks Silverstar. Do you know where i can find the latest workin APK for YUETV? I see a couple of version floating around on this forum.

Also, the TVPAD 4 wont work if im not on VPN. only mainland china shows wil play but not any TVB programs if that makes sense.

I got the VPN when there was a wide outage on TVPAD last year. Are you saying a VPN is not needed anymore?
  • EinEin Just Watchin`
    edited December 2016
    It does seems VPN is not needed for TVpad 4 to work. When did that changed? I'm not using YUETV, just the Apps from the App Store.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    Here's the link to download YUETV

http://www.filedropper.com/yuetv-comszeadappmultiappyuetv-2164-v2164
    Thanks Silverstar. Do you know where i can find the latest workin APK for YUETV? I see a couple of version floating around on this forum.

Also, the TVPAD 4 wont work if im not on VPN. only mainland china shows wil play but not any TVB programs if that makes sense.

I got the VPN when there was a wide outage on TVPAD last year. Are you saying a VPN is not needed anymore?
  • dsang23dsang23 Just Watchin`
    Thank you tomato!